Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on Yahoo.com while searching for recipes using bok choy as an ingredient. I haven't made this yet, but it sounds delish and easy to prepare. If you try it before I do, please share your thoughts in the review process.
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups bok choy, very thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and salt in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add bok choy, carrots and scallions.
- Toss to coat with the dressing.
This was a perfect way to use bok choy. The dressing is light, yet flavorful. Really more of a salad than a traditional 'slaw', additional veggies wouldn't be out of place. I sliced the bok choy, but grated the carrots. It was a beautiful presentation. We loved this and the dijon played perfectly with Mustard Plus Glazed Pork Chops (Mustard Plus Glazed Pork Chops) This recipe is a must!
Added sliced grape tomatoes and flax seeds. Doubled the dressing - quite nice!
Healthy and nice.