Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was one of my favorite recipes when I was in Weight Watchers. My teenage son also likes this very much and frequently still requests that I make it. I am posting it because I do not want to lose this recipe, and it had been misplaced for a few months and just found again today. This recipe is written for 1 person, but ingredients can be increased as needed.
- 3 ounces chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 ounce corn flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- Pound the chicken breast thin then brush with the milk.
- Combine the cereal, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper; coat the chicken with this mixture and place in a non-stick baking pan.
- Dot the chicken with the margarine.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until done.
This was very delicious!! The only problem I had, was that it was not very crunchy. The bottom was pretty soggy. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it a little more crunchy? Thanks for the great recipe!
I really liked this dish, easy, quick and tasty, not to mention low in fat. Will make this again, thanks for sharing.
Chicken does come out lovely & crunchy. Next time I will flip it half way through cooking and save half the margerine for the second side. I think 1/4-1/2 tsp chili flakes would be nice too. A very enjoyable recipe that watchs the waistline without you knowing it Thanks Thrisha.