Weight Watchers Baked Chicken
photo by jessymroberts
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, quartered for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.
- Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
- Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
5 star chicken! I like lemon & rosemary, so this baked chicken was a hit with me. I followed the recipe as directed except I used organic lemon juice from a bottle instead of fresh lemon juice. Very moist and juicy! I halved the recipe as it was just my husband and I eating. Served with a tossed green salad for a healthy lunch. Thanks for this recipe! Made for Photo Tag, 2/9/09 - NELady.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!