Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thought I would post this since I saw my rhubarb starting to poke up! Spring has been a long time coming to Ontario this year!! Just so you know, when this pie is taken to a potluck men will fight over last piece!!
- In a large mixing bowl combine, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in Rhubarb and coat with the sugar mixture.
- Place sugar rhubarb mixture in the pie shell, and sprinkle with pecans. Set aside.
- For the topping, mix up flour and sugar. Then cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping over the rhubarb mixture.
- Cover the edge of crust with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 50-60 minutes until bubbly. If desired remove the aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes of baking.