This is another Nigella recipe.
Make and share this Croque Monsieur Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Spread each slice of bread with mustard.
- make sandwiches by putting cheese in then a slice of ham between 2 slices of bread
- Cut each sandwich in half to make triangles.
- squish sandwiches into an ovenproof dish about 27x21x6cm.
- Beat together eggs and milk, pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with clingwrap and leave overnight.
- Next day preheat oven to 390 degrees farenheit.
- take dish out of fridge and remove clingfilm.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.