8 hrs 10 mins
pink cook's Note:
I posted this good recipe from Weight Watchers for ChicagoRN and want to share it here. It is delicious. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs chuck roast, extra lean and boneless
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 French rolls (can use low calorie, high fiber rolls) or 12 sandwich buns (can use low calorie, high fiber rolls)
- 1Place beef in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients, except rolls. Pour over meat. Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or overnight.
- 2Shred beef by pulling it apart with 2 forks and add one cup sauce.
- 3Reheat mixture in microwave or on stovetop and spoon BBQ beef onto warm, open-face rolls or buns. Top with additional warm sauce if desired.
- 4Nutrition Information per Serving: 298 Calories; 16g Fat; 18g Protein; 19g Carbohydrates; 1g Dietary Fiber; 3g; Cholesterol; 373mg Sodium.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 388.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.3 g