Recipe by KPD
Spectacular Thai Curry Beef for the Crock pot! You MUST try this recipe! Great served over rice. Enjoy!
Top Review by MrsMM
Easy enough recipe. We will likely not make this again. I used an entire can, probably about 4 tbsp of red curry paste and we still found it to be incredibly bland. I think IF I ever used this recipe again, I wouldn't slow cook it. It would be a very easy stovetop recipe. It was just watery and bland. I followed the recipe exactly except for the cut of meat, I used stewing beef instead.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced into strips
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or 1 teaspoon soy sauce