Crumbled Thai Beef
I got this one from Nigella. It is SO easy and very tasty. Nigella recommends serving it in lettuce wraps, but I have used it in tortillas and even as the filling for spring rolls which were to die for! Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 red chilies, finely chopped
- 375 g minced beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 limes, juice of or 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Put the oil in a frying pan and saute for a couple of minutes until aromatic.
- Add the beef and cook stirring over high heat until browned.
- Add the fish sauce and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Toss in the spring onions, juice and coriander.
- That's it- ready to serve as you wish (if you can stop eating it straight from the pan!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more