- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 lbs beef round steak
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a skillet, then coat the steak with flour and brown in the oil.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and drain.
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onion in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Place the steak on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomatoes and tomato sauce over the meat.
- Cover; cook on Low for 10 hours or on High for 6 hours.