1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
4 hrs 25 mins
Mindi Bunch's Note:
This is from the Oct. 5, 2004 Edition of Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices white bread, finely chopped
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1In bowl, combine bread with 1/2 cup water; let stand until absorbed (about 2 minutes).
- 2Stir in beef, yolks, 2 tablespoons parsley, onion, salt, mustard, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- 3With wet hands roll heaping tablespoonfuls of meat mixture into balls, about 60.
- 4Place in crock pot.
- 5In bowl, mix together soup and flour; pour over meatballs.
- 6Cook on high until cooked through (about 4 hours); stir.
- 7Stir in sour cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- 8Serve sprinkled with remaining parsley.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 406.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g