Recipe by CandyTX
Perfect to "toss it in and forget about it until I get home". Can be used with any meatball recipe, premade ones or the ones I've posted here.
- 1 lb prepared meatballs, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (1 ounce) packages beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the meatballs in the crockpot, set on LOW heat.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT the sour cream and pour over the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or so.
- Turn crockpot up to high, and stir in sour cream. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles, with vegetable of your choice on the side.