Recipe by MizzNezz
Very easy slow cook supper. We add a salad to this.
Top Review by Dave C
Very nice. Chops fell apart on the fork,and the sauce was delish.I did as i always do by added some balsamic vinager for the tomatoes, to me (maybe only me)it gives it a kick.Also saved myself some time and another dirty pot,last 45 minutes put in halfed potatoes. Thank you for posting.In the cook book for another day for sure.
- 6 pork chops (3/4 inches thick)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives