1/5 Photos of Crock Pot Shredded Chipotle Chicken
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a recipe that's very easy and simple. I think it's some of the most flavorful chicken (I've made) with no salt added! I love these as tacos with romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, shredded cheesed and some sour cream. It get's really spicy with the added Ro*Tel in there so I omit it unless I'm wanting a lot of heat. I added the beans and corn because it's "acts" like a corn salsa/refried beans, I suppose. It's great to throw together before you run off to work. It feeds me for a week but I cook for one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- 7 ounces caned chipotle chiles in adobo (not drained)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can no salt added whole kernel golden sweetcorn (not drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (optional,drained, it can it super spicy)
- 1put the frozen chicken on the bottom of the crock pot
- 2add the rest of the ingredients on top.
- 3spread over the chicken and make sure the top is coated as much as possible.
- 4Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 5shred then enjoy (Make sure that you shred up the chipotles too).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Shredded Chipotle Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 619.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo