This makes a wonderful Sunday dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In slow cooker, place potatoes, carrots and garlic. Rub beef roast with rosemary, salt and pepper; place on top of vegetables. Add water and wine. Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 11 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- 2Remove pot roast; trim fat if necessary. Arrange pot roast and vegetables on serving platter. Cover and keep warm. Just before serving, carve port roast across the grain into thin slices.
- 3For gravy, strain cooking liquid; skim off fat. In small saucepan, combine 2 cups cooking liquid and cornstarch mixture until blended. Cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened.
- 4Garnish beef and vegetables with parsley; serve with gravy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mediterranean Beef Pot Roast and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (3702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1372.4
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 273.8 mg
- Sodium 887.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 81.6 g