Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A simple throw together soup that taste great.
Make and share this Crock Pot Garden Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 head of shredded cabbage
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green onions
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 4 -6 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot.
- Add four to six cups of chicken broth depending on how big your crock pot is and how many vegetables added.
- If you like, add chicken at this time.
- Cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.