Recipe by Sassy in da South
A wonderful meal to put in the crock pot in the morning and be able to come home to a delicious dinner.
Top Review by Merlot
What a wonderful dish and how convenient to throw everything in the crockpot. I cooked my chicken breasts about 4 hours and it came out moist and tender. We loved the crandberry sauce which is a perfect compliment to the chicken. Thanks so much for sharing this keeper, Sassy. Can't wait to make it again!!!!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons flour, mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water