Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. You can also use frozen chicken breasts just let it cook on low 6-8 hours. I plan to use chicken broth in place of the dry sherry.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (1 envelope)
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breasts in crock pot.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing mix and sherry. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours, remove chicken breasts from crock pot and add cream cheese chunks to the sauce.
- Heat until cream cheese melts, stir mixture, return chicken breasts to crock pot until reheated. Serve over low carb veggies.