Recipe by Sassy in da South
One of my favorite dishes in the crock pot. Quick and easy to put together. If you are looking to reduce the fat content, you can substitute low-fat swiss cheese, low-fat soup, and low-fat milk. Enjoy!
Top Review by Chef yummy yum yum!
I used 3 chicken breasts frozen and a package of spiral ham that we froze and just put everything in the crock pot except the bread crumbs and cheese. (I put my home made cream of soup in the recipe) Right at the end I added 2 slices of Swiss cheese that I cut up and mixed in. It was a hit. The chicken ended up falling apart and I served this with garlic baby red potatoes and a roll. I will make this again! Easy, and it had a great flavor. I cooked it on high for 6-7 hours. I would recommend this to anyone who likes chicken cordon blue!!! Thanks for the easy, flavorful recipe!
- 6 chicken breasts (pounded to 1/4 inch thickness)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 6 slices shaved deli ham
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one slice of cheese and ham on each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick, place in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Stir seasonings into breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or rice.