Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very simple crock pot meal that can be frozen before cooking. We like to double the sauce to have lots to serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper (optional)
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\ .
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a great recipe that I originally found in my betty crocker crock-pot cookbook. The only difference is that it calls for proscuitto, which makes a huge difference. It's so fatty and thinly sliced that it practically melts into the chicken breast. It's also a great addition to throw in some dried wild mushrooms.1Reply
This was reallly tasty. It couldn't have been any easier to prepare either! I made exactly as directed except I only did 4 chicken breasts. This certainly makes a great supper. It would be great with mashed potatoes...I will do that next time. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your win in the Football Pool 2008!Reply
YUMMY as yummy can be! This was EXCEPTIONALLY easy! To make it easy for me, used 1 can CONDENSED mushroom soup, one can CONDENSED cream of chicken soup and fill ONE of the cans with low fat milk, TRUE! Added some parsley too! Cut Laughing Cow cheese in three! Rolling them up was the hardest thing for me!Reply
see 2 more