Recipe by Tiggrr
A different blend of seasonings make a wonderfully easy dinner to come home to. I made this with ingredients I had in my fridge and since it turned out so well and my family enjoyed it I decided to post.
- 5 red potatoes
- 29.58 ml butter
- 9.85 ml lemon & herb seasoning
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 118.29 ml brie cheese (rind removed and cubed)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (could substitute chicken breasts if desired)
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup (I used 50% reduced fat type)
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl melt butter, combine with lemon herb seasoning, minced garlic and cubed brie. Toss potatoes in butter mixture. Add to crock pot.
- In a frying pan brown chicken thighs. Place on top of potatoes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with chicken broth. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle real bacon bits over all.
- Cook for 1hr on high. Reduce temperature to low setting and cook for 4-5 hours more.
- Using slotted spoon ladle chicken and potatoes onto plate -- enjoy.