Recipe by Gaelige Coinnaigh
Easy recipe you can premake the night before then turn on the crockpot in the morning before you go to work. It'll be ready when you get home!
Top Review by cyaos
This was an easy and tasty dish that was quick to put together. I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts, low fat sour cream and low sodium cream of mushroom soup. I also used fresh mushrooms and used about 1/3 cup of white wine and cooked the recipe on low for about five hours. I can't imagine how this would taste with chicken broth as the wine really gave the dish an extra kick that would have been lacking. I would like to add more to this dish, such as carmelized onions and garlic and see how that goes. I served this with egg noodles and a green salad on the side. Thanks for posting!
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- lemon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- After removing the skin, sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and paprika, then place in the crock pot.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice or egg noodles.