Recipe by Seasoned Cook
So Easy! Enjoy these beef tips at the end of a long day while they cook in your crock pot. Great over rice, noodles or potatoes. The gravy is made there for you.
Top Review by Spencer #2
Delicious!! The sirloin became very tender in the crockpot. The sauce was perfect. I will definitely make this again. We served with mashed cauliflower for a low-carb healthy sidedish. Next time, I might try skipping the initial browning of the meat. It adds extra time, extra dishes and I don't think it is really necessary. After the meat has been in the crock pot for a few hours, no one will know or care if they were first browned.
- 680.38 g beef sirloin, cut in pieces
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 283.49 g cream of mushroom soup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef tips in vegetable oil and place in crock pot. In same saucepan, sautee onions and place on top of beef tips.
- Add mushroom soup, worcestershire sauce and water to same saucepan. Heat and stir to mix. Add to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to high for 1 hour and turn to low for 4 to 5 hours. Add sour cream during last 15 minutes and stir.
- Note: Cream of mushroom soup will add some salty flavor. At end of cook time do a taste test and if too salty, add about 3-4 tablespoons of water which will dilute saltiness.