Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Simple, inexpensive and yummy: this recipe is just right for the end of a long work day.
- 1814.36 g chicken thighs, and legs NOT leg quarters
- 411.06 g canned diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g canned peas
- 396.89 g chicken broth
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml fajita seasoning mix, depending on your own tastes
- 226.79 g of goya yellow rice
- 1. Put all ingredients EXCEPT the rice in the crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 8. Stir it all up and ignore it.
- 2. One hour before you want to eat, add the entire 8 oz of rice and set the temp to low.
- 3. Cook covered for one hour.
- 4. Serve and enjoy!