Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
Make and share this Crock Pot Apricot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing, jam and soup mix.
- Brush each piece of chicken with sauce and place in slow cooker; cover chicken with any remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.