1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Apple Crisp
3 hrs 15 mins
I used a similar recipe on here but the topping was too doughy. So I tried it with oatmeal added to the top part and it was much better. And it added some oalmeal goodness.I used McIntosh apples because I like apples that cook down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Generously spray a crock pot with non stick cooking spray, line with apples. Sprinkle the white sugar and cinnamon over top.
- 22.Mix together flour, brown sugar, and oatmeal. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until you get pea size pieces of butter. in a bowl.
- 33. Cover the apples with this mixture.
- 44. Pack the flour-oatmeal-brown sugar-butter mixture. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- 55. Use a medium size crock pot to make this. Using a large crock pot will probably not work well as the ingredients will be too spread out and may burn around the edges.
- 66. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 183.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 81.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g