Crock Pot Tropical Apple Crisp
The flavors of traditional apple crisp mixed with orange marmalade, pineapple and coconut to give this classic dessert a tropical taste.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- In a large bowl, combine apple cider and cornstarch until well blended.
- Add orange marmalade, apples, pineapple, coconut and spices.
- Transfer to a crock pot that has been sprayed with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until crumbly.
- Crumble over top of mixture in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation