1/6 Photos of Crock Pot Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
10 hrs 10 mins
An all-in-one meal that's easy to make and a huge pleaser. I got this recipe from a friend's mother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a large crock pot (cut meat in half if necessary); stir to mix.
- 2Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
- 4Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- 5Serve with vegetables and some of the liquid.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 58.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corned beef brisket