Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is also traditional, but Saturday family lunch starter. We usually eat the meat we are cooking in this soup. The best parts of the meat for this soup are ribs or belies.
- 1200 g beef
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g tomatoes (or one whole tomato)
- 150 g onions
- 100 g parsley roots
- 50 g celery root
- 10 g kale (one leaf)
- 10 g salt
- 10 g black pepper (whole berries)
- 50 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 liters water (cold)
- Put cold water in a pot (appropriate large pot). If you want better soup put beef in cold water, if you want better beef meat put it in hot water.
- Rind carrots, onion, parsley, celery and put all other ingredients into water. Boil and after it boils reduce heat and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Filter the soup.
- If you want, put into strained soup carrots, and add noodles or whatever you like in soup, sprinkle with freshly minced parsley leafs and serve.