Recipe by Renea'
This is a very tasty recipe. Especially for those on a gluten free diet.
Top Review by cwooldri
amazinggg! this combination of walnuts and rice krispies is such a different texture, my boyfriend went crazy over it...the only thing is, i would add a little less garlic powder bc it was a little too strong once cooked...but other than that it was FABULOUS!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal (check ingredients for gluten free if needed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon any garlic and herb seasoning
- 4 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cereal and walnuts in processor and ground finely then place in shallow dish.
- Combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in butter mixture then in cereal to coat.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.