Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I use the boxed Kellogg's cornflake crumbs for this, you can usually find them next to the Shake and Bake chicken coating mixes, if you are not able to find the boxed crumbs then you can use a processor to crush the cornflakes, reduce the baking time to 25 minutes for strips and for tenders bake only 20 minutes --- LOW-FAT OPTION use a healthy butter alternative in place of butter
Top Review by dodieinparksville
My husband LOVED this recipe..followed it as per directions, except I only had bone-in thighs and drumsticks, but it still turned out great! Don't sub the ingredients tho, and I pre-marinated chicken in a bit of the ranch sauce mixed with water. Great recipe!
- 236.59 ml crushed corn flakes
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (optional)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 28.34 g packagehidden valley ranch dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml melted butter (you might need a little more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish mix together the cornflake crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (if using) black pepper and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Place the melted butter in a shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken breast or strips into the melted butter, then roll into the cornflake mixture.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (strips or tenders or chicken strips might take less time).