- Ready In:
- Measure all ingredients into bowl.
- Stir thoroughly.
- To use, moisten chicken parts with water and dip in coating.
- Or place coating in plastic bag, and shake to coat.
- Arrange chicken on ungreased baking tray.
- Bake 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until tender and juices run clear.
- Makes enough to coat about 3 1/2 pounds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was pretty tasty! Very Paprikay. DH & DS devoured this, as I thought it was just ok. I would probably double the cornflake crumbs for a more crunch taste. I made 4 chicken breasts (Approx. 2lbs.) and had quite a bit of coating leftover. The cook time for them was only 35 minutes at 400 degrees. Good recipe and thanks for posting.