Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
*Another great one from sugarfreesheila.com* Approximately 4 total carbs for entire recipe Induction-friendly!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, tossed into
- 1 ziploc bag
- Dip cutlets in Eggbeaters in medium-sized mixing bowl, then transfer to Parmesan cheese in Ziplock bag.
- Really mix that cheese thoroughly, in every nook &cranny. **Remember: the more Parmesan you get onthe chicken, the crispier your nuggets are going to be!
- Fill pan halfway with oil, & keep heat at medium-High.
- Dip cutlets slowly into pan (I use a deep sauteer as a makeshift!) & carefully flip once undersides are a light golden brown.
- Chicken is done once golden brown & stark-white on the inside and looks almost "string-cheesy" when cut open.
- Enjoy. It looks & tastes just like restaurant-fried chicken!
This is a great recipe however you can also "bread" the chicken nuggets with pork rinds. Just dip them in the egg and then in pork rinds. Delicious!
We love this recipe and make it once a week! I like it with a little Emerils seasoning mixed in the cheese! My kids love it also!