Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frying the filled tacos makes them extra crispy and delicious.
Make and share this Crispy Fried Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa ingredients; cover and pulse until salsa reaches desired consistancy. Transfer to a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt.
- In another skillet, heat oil. Fry tortillas just until softened; drain on paper towels.
- Fill tortillas with beef; sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half.
- In an ungreased skillet, fry tortillas on both sides until crisp. Serve with lettuce and salsa.
This was a pretty easy recipe to do. We really liked the salsa . I will be using it for my party. Thanks looneytunesfan. Bullwinkle.