Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like my wings baked and not fried. These are very tasty and crispy. For easier cleanup, line pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and water.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections and discard wing tips.
- Dip wings in egg, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place on a greased 15 x 10" baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or
- until juices run clear, turning once.
Yummy wings! I marinated my wings in Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce all day long before I used them in this recipe so I could add a little bit of heat and buffalo flavor. I liked the breading, these were tasty little buggers. Thanks for posting!
Perfectly crispy without all the extra calories. Have made these for more than 2 years and they are great every time. I usually serve wth a homemade honey-mustard sauce and a sweet chilli Asian style dipping sauce.
This simple breading created some of the best baked wings that I've ever had. After the wings were finished cooking I swirled them in a bowl of Red Hot combined with butter and let them sit for a little while. They were perfectly moist with a great flavor behind them and I'll be using this recipe for pizza night from now on.