Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love lemon, and these don't disappoint. I skipped the vanilla or white chip glaze on top. These are sweet enough without for me. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Christmas 2009,
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the lemon juice, peel, and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Coat the bottom of a glass with cooking spray and dip in sugar. Flatten cookies with glass, redipping in sugar as needed.
- Bake at 325 for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with melted vanilla chips.