Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 453.59 g package lasagna noodles
- salt (or flavored salt, seasoned salt, celery salt or garlic salt)
- paprika (optional) or bacon bits (optional) or parmesan cheese (optional)
- Prepare one 16 ounce package lasagna noodles as package directs.
- Drain well and blot excess moisture with paper towels.
- Cut each lasagna crosswise into about six 2-inch pieces.
- In electric skillet, heat about 1-inch oil to 370 degrees.
- Fry cooked lasagna until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Sprinkle fried lasagna lightly with salt and your favorite topping (e.g., paprika, bacon bits and Parmesan cheese) or use a flavored salt (e.g., seasoned salt, celery salt or garlic salt).
thank you so much for posting this recipe. I had a spinach artichoke dip in an Italian restaurant, and it was served with lasagna chips. I had never heard of it before, and found it absolutely delicious. Can't wait to go back and order it again. I'm making these for Christmas along with the spinach artichoke dip. thanks so much. I'm posting an update! I just fixed these chips, and I recommend them to anyone who needs a chip to go with anything! they are every bit as good as the ones at the restaurant where I recently had them. I used low carb lasagna to make mine, and altho they were just a tad crisper then the others I had, they are better that way. Don't break so easy. I simply sprinkled lightly with salt. These things could take the place of regular potato chips in a heartbeat!