1/2 Photos of Crescent Pinwheels (From Pillsbury)
A delicious Mediterranean pastry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Separate dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface.
- 4Firmly press perforations to seal.
- 5Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.
- 6Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices evenly over each rectangle.
- 7In small bowl, combine cheese, pepper and oil; mix well.
- 8Sprinkle mixture evenly over prosciutto on each rectangle.
- 9Sprinkle with basil.
- 10Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges.
- 11With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices.
- 12Place, cut side up, on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 14Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Pinwheels (From Pillsbury)
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: