1/1 Photo of Crepes With Good Stuff
1 hr 5 mins
I love to eat this. When I have free time and would like to make a special meal, this is the one--it melts in your tummy. I hope you like it as much as I do. If I made the description on how to prepare it hard to understand, please email me and I'll explain better. Eat up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 340.19 g ground beef
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 118.29 ml flour
- 1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in one cup boiling water
- 78.07 ml sliced mushrooms (I love to use a lot)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 295.73 ml milk
- 78.07 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 8 warm crepes
- 1Fry onion in hot oil 5 minutes.
- 2Add meat,cook 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce,and 1/4 cup flour.
- 4Add bouillon, mushrooms and seasonings.
- 5Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, melt butter in small pan.
- 7Stir in 1/4 cup flour; cook 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
- 8Gradually stir in milk; bring to boil while stirring.
- 9Blend in 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 10Remove from heat and leave cover on.
- 11Fill crepes w/ground beef mixture; roll up.
- 12Place in baking dish, pour sauce over and then spread cheddar cheese on top.
- 13Broil about 3-5 minutes until golden.
- 14Serve at once!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Good Stuff
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 828.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: