This is a recipe I developed myself...we love garlic, and creole flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta; set aside.
- 2In dutch oven, brown beef or turkey with onion and garlic.
- 3(If using turkey you may need to add 1 tablespoons oil).
- 4When onion is transparent, add flour and stir to mix.
- 5Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
- 6Add the can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- 7Bring to a bubble; stir until sauce thickens.
- 8When sauce is thickened, stir in creole mustard and turn off heat.
- 9Add in pasta, stirring to coat.
- 10Add the garlic pepper.
- 11If there is too much pasta for the sauce, set the extra pasta aside to be used the next day.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Garlic Pasta in Creamy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 500.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning