Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- 4 pork rib chops
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a 10 inch skillet, brown chops on both sides over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat. Cover tightly and simmer 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
Mmmmmm super tasty! I ate almost whole thing without side dish
WOW! I knew these would be good, but I didn't know they'd be this good! Five stars are not enough, but that's all they'll let me give. Thanks for posting!