Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy and so delicious! This makes a lot, so it is a great way to feed many people with just a few cups of meat.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups chicken or 4 cups turkey, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place in a large 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, for about 1 hour.
I made this for a sick friend and baked it in two seperate 8x8 pans to keep half for my family. We enjoyed it and my friend asked for the recipe.
mmm i loved this and it came in handy w/leftover turkey. i left out the grn pepper simply cuz i didn't have any but look forward to that NEXT time! thanks!