1/1 Photo of Creamy Tuna-Pasta Salad
1 hr 20 mins
I actually despise canned tuna. However, it is so economical that I am constantly searching for recipes that make it tolerable to me. I went back for 3 helpings of this one! It came from Betty Crocker's New Cookbook. Cook time is actually the recommended chill time. Don't forget to plan on time to cook the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (3 med.)
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (2 c.)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1Beat oil, vinegar, mustard, and mayonnaise together with a wire whisk.
- 2Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 3Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 4Mix pasta and remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 5Toss with dressing mixture.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna-Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.2
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 802.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g