Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another recipe from our church cookbook. A wonderful holiday treat!
- 5 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cookded
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- marshmallows, for topping
- In large bowl, mash sweeet potatoes.
- Add eggs, orange uice, butter, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Top with mashmallows.
- Return to oven until they begin to puff and melt.