Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the back of the graham cracker box...would be just as easy to use a premade graham cracker crust in lieu of combining the crumbs, butter, and sugar if you want a shortcut. Guess what I'm making for my daughters' next troop meeting! :o) Cook time includes initial 40 min chill time but does not include final 3 hr chill time needed to set the pie.
- 16 honey graham crackers, finely crushed (approx 1 c. crumbs)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) chocolate candy bars, chopped and divided (1 bar kept separate from other 3)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press into bottom& side of 9" pie plate to form crust.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook marshmallow mixture in microwave, 2 to 2-1/2 min on high, stirring after 1 min, until smooth and melted.
- Refrigerate marshmallow mixture for 40 min or until completely cooled.
- Gently fold whipped topping into cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Add in 3 of the chopped candy bars; stir gently.
- Spread into graham crust& top with remaining chopped chocolate bar.
- Refrigerate 3 hrs or until firm.
I used graham cracker crust and filled with cooked chocolate pudding. Then topped with mini marshmallows and browned them with a kitchen torch.