S'mores Cream Pie
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups semi sweet chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package ready-to-use graham crackers or (6 ounce) package chocolate-flavored pie crusts
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- Heat the heavy cream until just simmering. Pour over the chocolate and wait 1 minute before whisking until smooth. Add the vanilla and then pour into the pie crust. Place in fridge and chill for 3 to 4 hours, until set.
- To make the meringue, beat the egg whites at medium speed for 1 minute, until foamy, and then add the sugar. Continue to beat to a stiff peak.
- Fold in the marshmallow cream and fold together to combine.
- Spread the meringue over the pie. To serve, brulee the meringue with a kitchen torch.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!