- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopelipton recipe secrets vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Remove chicken; keep warm
- In same skillet, bring soup mix blended with milk and water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 4 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted and simmer 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with biscuits, rice or noodles.
- 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.