Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, celery, egg whites, walnuts and onions.
- Add the dressing and stir until the shrimp-mixture is coated.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
- To serve, divide the lettuce among four plates.
- Then top with shrimp mixture.
This is really good. Its a shame not more have commented.
This was delicious without being too heavy on fat and calories. I served the shrimp salad mixture over mixed baby greens instead of just romaine lettuce. I'll be making this many times during the warm weather months. Thanx for posting!