Recipe by House
Found from an Athens Foods recipe sheet. You need 2-3 boxes of mini phyllo cups(shells).
- 2 (18 ounce) boxes miniature phyllo cups
- 2 stalks scallions
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, cooked, cleaned, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 dashes hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove phyllo shells from freezer to thaw.
- Slice scallions.
- Chop shrimp, parsley and onion; mince garlic.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Stir in scallions, shrimp, parsley, onion, garlic and remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Using a teaspoon or pastry pipe, fill each phyllo shell with about 1 heaping teaspoon of the spread.
- Garnish with sliced scallions or parsley.
- Serve chilled.
- Spread keeps for one day, covered and chilled.