1/1 Photo of Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Dish
Chef #1802626086's Note:
Creamy thick shrimp and scallop sauce spread onto garlic bread with two sides of simply garlic mashed potatoes and roasted grape tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen shrimp
- 16 ounces scallops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups seafood stock
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 teaspoon salt, for main dish
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, for main dish
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons butter, for grape tomatoes
- 1 pinch black pepper, for grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, for grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, for grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, for grape tomatoes
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4 slices garlic bread
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 basil leaves
- 11. Boil shrimp until cooked threw add scallops boil for another 3 minutes then put aside.
- 22. In a pot put butter and fry garlic, onions, and carrots until golden, then add the flour, mix real well until creamy, add the stock, shrimp, scallops, drained, the half n half, and heavy cream mix well and boil for 10 minutes. Put aside to cool.
- 33. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 44. Cut in half the grape tomatoes then marinate in melted butter garlic powder, garlic salt, black pepper, and oregano for 5 minutes.Then put in the oven on broil for about 5 to 7 minutes and keep checking on them.
- 55. Then do the mashed potatoes as the directions are asked.
- 66. Cut four slices of garlic bread for each plate.
- 77. Spread the creamy shrimp and scallop sauce drained; on to the garlic bread garnish with green onions.
- 88. 1st side of roasted grape tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
- 99. 2nd side of simply mashed potatoes and garnish with chopped green onions.Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Dish
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 262.2 mg
- Sodium 1572.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes