Recipe by arl838709
Creamy thick shrimp and scallop sauce spread onto garlic bread with two sides of simply garlic mashed potatoes and roasted grape tomatoes.
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen shrimp
- 16 ounces scallops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots, minced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, minced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 cups seafood stock
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt, for main dish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, for main dish
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons butter, for grape tomatoes
- 1 pinch black pepper, for grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt, for grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, for grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, for grape tomatoes
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4 slices garlic bread
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Boil shrimp until cooked threw add scallops boil for another 3 minutes then put aside.
- 2. In a pot put butter and fry garlic, onions, and carrots until golden, then add the flour, mix real well until creamy, add the stock, shrimp, scallops, drained, the half n half, and heavy cream mix well and boil for 10 minutes. Put aside to cool.
- 3. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 4. Cut in half the grape tomatoes then marinate in melted butter garlic powder, garlic salt, black pepper, and oregano for 5 minutes.Then put in the oven on broil for about 5 to 7 minutes and keep checking on them.
- 5. Then do the mashed potatoes as the directions are asked.
- 6. Cut four slices of garlic bread for each plate.
- 7. Spread the creamy shrimp and scallop sauce drained; on to the garlic bread garnish with green onions.
- 8. 1st side of roasted grape tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
- 9. 2nd side of simply mashed potatoes and garnish with chopped green onions.Enjoy!