Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
This dip is a must have in my fridge all the time recipe. My husband eats it almost everyday at some point. It's really quick and fast to make and boy, is it good! I have never met anyone that doesn't like to dip some corn chips into this creamy dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (we use medium, buy you can use hot or mild)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Simple way: Put all ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and put back in for 1 minute.
- Stir and serve warm or store in fridge.
- Fancy way:.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of an 9x9 glass baking dish until covered.
- Spread salsa over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over salsa.
- Melt in microwave on high for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted on top.
- This creates a nice layered look and is pretty on a table.
This certainly cured my terrible case of the munchies last night!! It was so good!!!! After hunting and hunting through the fridge, I realized I was out of salsa. So I just chopped some fresh tomato and jarred jalapenos and it worked out great!! :) Thanks so much!! Actually ate this with crackers, but I would serve with red bell peppers or tortilla chips to company. LOL! Made for the ZWT5! :)
This was a wonderful dip that tasted great either warm or cold. Thanks for posting. Prepared for PAC spring '08.
Loved this! Thanks for the delicious and quick dip recipe, I know I'll be making it often.