1/5 Photos of Creamy, Salsa Dip (3 Ingredients, 3 Minutes!)
Sarah in New York's Note:
This dip is a must have in my fridge all the time recipe. My husband eats it almost everyday at some point. It's really quick and fast to make and boy, is it good! I have never met anyone that doesn't like to dip some corn chips into this creamy dip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simple way: Put all ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- 2Stir and put back in for 1 minute.
- 3Stir and serve warm or store in fridge.
- 4Fancy way:.
- 5Spread cream cheese on the bottom of an 9x9 glass baking dish until covered.
- 6Spread salsa over cream cheese.
- 7Sprinkle shredded cheese over salsa.
- 8Melt in microwave on high for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted on top.
- 9This creates a nice layered look and is pretty on a table.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy, Salsa Dip (3 Ingredients, 3 Minutes!)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 606.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g